The United States is celebrating its Thanksgiving Day today. This national holiday encourages us to remember what we’re grateful for. I would like to join with you in sharing the parts of my life for which I give thanks.
- Being able to see and train people around the world online from wherever I am.
- The awe-inspiring natural surroundings around me in Kerikeri, New Zealand and Sedona, USA.
- All the people who have joined with me to create a bright, harmonious world.
- The people who came before me with the same dream, especially those who formulated the ancient mind-body-energy practices of Korea.
- The staff who give me the ability to work efficiently and take care of the smallest details.
- My parents, wife, sons, and their families.
- The production of my new film, Love Heals, which will be completed soon.
- The Earth Village and Earth Farm in New Zealand, which are growing steadily as the hub of the Earth Citizen Movement.
- My body and brain, which allow me to develop my soul and actualize my dreams on earth.
- The feeling of striving to overcome my limits again and again.
And all of you.
What are the things you are feeling grateful and happy for today?