How would you define happiness, and how can you create a shared idea of happiness with someone else? When we understand what happiness means to us, then we can create our happiness instead of letting our happiness wax and wane based on the circumstances around us. The key to this is using our brain in a conscious, proactive way. We can do it because, ultimately, our brain has no limits.
Watch this excerpt from a YouTube Live on Brain Education TV hosted by Linda Yoonjin Suh and Gabi Petrylaite to wake up to new possibilities for happiness in your life. You can also watch the full Live at https://youtu.be/pwFgkcGfmsU
(Interpretation by Michelle Seo.)
- [Video] If You Want Happiness and Success, Meet with Yourself: Here’s How
- [Video] Ilchi Lee’s 7 Energy Exercises for Water Up, Fire Down for Health and Happiness Everyday
- Hope Is a Fishhook for Catching Happiness
- You Have Three Powers for Making Your Own Health, Happiness, and Peace
- Communication for Happiness