The brain acts as the controller of our bodies as well as the house of our consciousness. That’s why it’s so important for us to manage our brains. We can do this when we slow down our brain waves. Then we have greater access to our subconscious mind and better feel the energy vibrations of our body. We can change what happens in our brains by changing these vibrations. Listen to this lecture I gave in Cheonan, South Korea in December 2005 to better understand this process and to learn about Brain Wave Vibration, the moving meditation with which you can manage your brain.
- Use Vibration to Refresh Your Brain
- [Video] New Water Up, Fire Down Vibration Exercise for Boosting Immunity
- Ilchi Lee’s Brain Wave Vibration Method for Not Giving Up on Yourself
- New Comparative Brain Wave Vibration Study Shows Alleviation for Depression and Insomnia
- [Video] Ilchi Lee Explains Brain Wave Vibration