In this Q&A with Haeri Jo on my Korean “Ilchi Lee’s Brain TV” channel, I answered questions addressing the importance of inner balance on our health, resilience, and even confidence and self-value. In particular, balancing the “water” and “fire” energies that flow in our bodies, what’s known as Water Up, Fire Down circulation, is fundamental.
In this first segment, I answer the questions:
1. You’ve been emphasizing Water Up Fire Down energy circulation lately; would you explain the reason for that?
2. Is there a simple way to practice Water Up, Fire Down in your everyday life?
3. What habits do you need to develop for Water Up, Fire Down circulation?
Then in the second segment, I apply energy principles to living well during the pandemic.
Learn more from my book, Water Up Fire Down: An Energy Principle for Creating Calmness, Clarity, and a Lifetime of Health (Affiliate Link)
Take classes for Water Up, Fire Down at a Body & Brain Yoga and Tai Chi center near you:
United States: https://www.bodynbrain.com
United Kingdom: https://www.bodynbrain.co.uk/
New Zealand: https://earthvillage.co.nz/earth-village-wellness-centre/our-classes/
- [Video] Ilchi Lee’s 7 Energy Exercises for Water Up, Fire Down for Health and Happiness Everyday
- Reflections on Water, Fire, and Temperature
- [Video] What’s the Most Important Law of Energy for a Healthy Life?
- Where Does Strength for Change Come From?
- Let Your Heart Be Light